Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's Wednesday...(yeah I know it's Thursday...)

I didn't get around to doing my post yesterday because well......

I was dragging my feet in having to admit that I wasn't a big loser.

<insert sad face here>

I gained 2 pounds.  The perplexing thing in it is that I don't know how it is that I gained the 2 pounds.  Well, that's not exactly true.  I can surmise that it's due in part that I didn't get out to exercise like I usually do.  As well it was that time of the month and The Wonder One in a generous act of compassion brought home a fistful of chocolate.  Which did not survive the beat down I gave it.

Actually it did, but only by like, I'd say, 3.2 seconds.

Otherwise, it was a good week, so to see those numbers pop up is kind of disheartening.  Knowing I'm so close to my 10% goal and have it feel sooooooo far away is maddening.

The one good thing in all of this is that the slate is wiped clean and a new week can begin again.

Here's to new weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment