Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Cheerleaders!

I know I've been seriously lacking in my duties in letting you know what's been going on in my weight loss efforts and for that I apologize.  Over the course of the past 3 weeks or so I've gained roughly 18 pounds, however it's all from water weight (thank GOD!!!),  As well, I've been having some more issues with my sugar levels bottoming out on me.  So between the two, I got into the doctor and he lowered my insulin yet again and then doubled up on my Lasix (which is a type of water pill, in plain English) so we'll know on Wednesday how things pan out.

I just wanted to check in with you and let you all know that I've not forgotten about you, but between the holidays, work and being ill, something had to give.  Unfortunately, it was the blog.  Things should return to normal (whatever the hell THAT is) come next week or so.

Take care of you and yours and give each other a big hug and just know that you're thought of fondly.

No comments:

Post a Comment