Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's Wednesday...

Well in an effort to get things back on track...

I weighed in today and thankfully I can say that I lost weight, but given that it was weight gained over the course of a month of water weight gain, can I really take satisfaction in it?

Damn skippy I can!

Hey, it's weight that's not on me and I now know better to not let a month go with a constant weight gain without looking at it twice.  Especially given that I hadn't been eating like a lot of people do during the holidays.  I enjoyed myself, don't get me wrong, but I don't think had I been not acting like a sponge, I would've gained that much.  Look at Thanksgiving...I gained what? Two pounds?

So I'm not where I was when I started into sponge mode, that's okay, I'm just happy to have off the excess water weight.  Moving forward, we'll see how things go.

Especially since I decided to learn how to swim as a New Years' Resolution and I am working on my fitness plan.  So things are getting back to "normal" ~ whatever that is. 

For once, I'm looking forward to the new year.

How many times have any of us been able to say that?

2 comments:

  1. We've got a new year which equals a fresh, clean slate! Sounds like you're doing great & you're right--IT COUNTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome....you go girl and I know you can do it...look at you now...you are looking good...love you...Queenie...

    ReplyDelete