Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's Wednesday...

So I'll just cut to the chase this week.

I'm not a big fat loser.  Well I am, but only because I didn't lose (insert pouty face here) this week.  I put a little bit back on.  What is a little bit you may be wondering?  Three pounds to be exact.  To some three pounds is a lot, but when you consider what all I have to lose and have lost, it's a little bit, lol.  Am I upset?  Not really.  Am I worried?  Nope.

"But Chubbybutt, you've been working so hard and have been doing so well, I'd be freaking out if I were you!" ahhh I understand my faithful cheerleader just what it is you are saying, however, I'm not worrying because, well, it is "that" time of the month.  I figure come next week, it'll all balance itself out.

If not, THEN I'll be freaking out!

So, until the next weigh in, keep an eye out for a yummy new review coming and a few other surprises I have up my sleeve for you.

Till then, hugs n' toodles, cheerleaders xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment