Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's Wednesday...(yeah I know it's Thursday...)

This past week saw a lot of celebrating over the new part-time job that I was offered.  And yes, I accepted.  I thought I was going to be offered this one full-time job, but, as it turned out, I've not heard from them.  Weird.  They'd been looking for help, apparently no one had applied (except me) and yet, I didn't get an offer.  It was a customer service job and while my customer service experience is limited somewhat, I really do believe that nursing is the ultimate customer service job.  Maybe that's just me...

Anyway, that's the nutshell version of what's been going on in chubbybuttland. 


Onto what you're here for...

The weigh-in...

So there was some celebrating like I said, and as with any celebrating, food was involved.  Probably more than there should've been, but at least I was still a big fat loser!  At this weeks weigh in I lost 1.5 pounds!  I'm sure I would've lost more had I not done so much celebrating like I mentioned, lol.  So that takes my grand total to 39 off and my current weight to 247!  Here on in these are all going to be numbers I haven't seen in decades! 

Wow, what a new experience!

I feel positively glowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment