Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Discovered...

So today while I was working out I was continually inspired once again by my dream dress.

lol Yes, I am not one to be easily dissuaded from this one.  So once I was done with my workout I went back to Banana Republic to see if maybe it was in the store.  Turns out it was!  Oh my GOD!  It does exist Cheerleaders!  *SWOON*

Of course it's not in my size...grrrr....but that's okay.  I can live with that, hence why I am calling it my inspiration dress, lol.  I do have to say though that I have to give props to the model in the print campaign.  She wears the dress well.  The rack that it was hanging on, did not do it justice at all.  I explained to the sales girl how the dress inspired me to keep walking and she explained that it sold out extremely fast online and that was why it wasn't showing up online.  So please forgive the photograph, the store lighting sucks butt.  That and the dress just does not hang well on a non human form.

I can not WAIT to be able to go into any store I want and pick what I want off the rack and buy it.  This is the sort of thing I'm going to start using for inspiration to keep me moving.  What do you think Cheerleaders?

Mad Med Inspiration Dress to keep moving

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to find the dress, it is pretty, and that is valid motivation for wanting to lose weight. I wanted to lose weight partly so that I would actually look like a runner, than be heavier than the average person's perception of what a runner looks like.

    ReplyDelete