Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It's Wednesday...

Good Morning Cheerleaders! 

Sorry my posting has been so lean this past week and I have to tell you up front, it most likely will be for the next week or so.  The reason being is that I got a new job and it's keeping me busy and on the run.  When I get home at night I'm exhausted and darn near falling into bed! 

I did get a good walk in last night with The Wonder One and I'll post the most adorable pic I took on that walk later this afternoon when I get home from work.

But right now I'm sure you're wanting to know how I did this week, right?

Well, I have to say, I'm sort of disappointed.  The reason being is because I was certain I was going to be a loser.  In a good way of course.  But I wasn't a gainer either (in a bad way, natch!) so for that I'm glad.

Looking back on the week, I didn't get to work out like I wanted to because I worked so much (both jobs, back to back on some days) and my Weight Watcher plan wasn't followed to the point as I would've normally liked because of the time crunch.

As I get used to this new adjustment, it'll just be a matter of figuring out what it'll take time organization wise to make it all work together.  The first step in it all was that last night The Wonder One showed me a really nice fitness path right next to where the new job is that is 1.2 miles so that is REALLY good for a start.  I can get that done right after work most days before I even get in the car and then BOOM my workout is done without even a second thought. 

Thank GOD for The Wonder One!!  I love that man!

1 comment:

  1. I love you, too. That path has been great for me, I'm glad it will also help you. When you're leaving work, it's so much easier to say "I'm going to walk today" and walk before getting in the car than it is to make yourself get back out the door once you're home. I think getting into a regular exercise routine will really help your weight loss efforts, it worked for me, and it's still working for me.

    ReplyDelete