Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's Wednesday...

Hey Cheerleaders!

We got something to cheer about!

This week's efforts and diligence brought forth some results I'm proud to say......that I'm a big fat LOSER!

I lost 2 pounds this week!  WooHoo!  Taking my grand total to 40 off and I'm down to 246!

YaY me!  Even with Aunt Flo in town to pay me a horrible visit (the bitch) and the need for chocolate overran all other sane synaptic firings in my head, it seems as though getting my shoes laced back up made the difference.  Which let's face it.  I knew it was just a matter of time that I was going to have to start really working back out again.  I had to.  You eat everyday, you should workout in some form or another for at least 20 minutes everyday.  At least that's how I look at it.  So I'm off to a good and practical start.

Give me time, I'll be buying clothes like my inspiration dress!

My wallet will be in tears....so will The Wonder One, lol.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Not about Mother Nature,, but,,lolol I seem to have ditched Mother Nature for the last couple of months. I told Kiddo I was pregnant! LMAO

    ReplyDelete