Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So it's Wednesday...

It's that dreaded time of the week again Cheerleaders...

How DOES it manage to roll around so quickly?

Although I AM happy to report that again this week I am a big fat loser!

I lost 2 pounds this week taking me down to 250 even!  YaY!

Something that I've learned (and basically already knew, but just reaffirmed to myself) was that besides portion control and exercise the single BIGGEST thing to help in all of this is keeping track of what you're eating.  You don't have to be doing Weight Watchers or using anything fancy to track your food intake, but as I once told Queenie "If it goes in your gob, it gets tracked.  Period."

So, Cheerleaders, if you find that you're on a journey similar to mine, if I could only pass along one piece of advice to help you out.....and if you need to do it the old fashioned way....go to Barnes & Noble if you have to and get the most comprehensive calorie counter you can find, then get a notebook and find a pen.  Then start writing it down.  Start keeping track of what you're eating.  It really is that simple.

Once you see how much you're eating (and you're wanting to lose weight of course) you're going to start making smarter eating choices on your own so that you can reach your goals.

You can't reach your goals if don't start making the changes somewhere.

We all know....you have to start somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment