Friday, October 14, 2011

It's Wednesday...(yeah I know it's *gasp*Friday...)

This is going to be short and sweet and to the point.

I gained 2 pounds this week.

Grrrr

Not a stellar week.

I really need to get back to the gym.

I really think since I stopped working I stopped......working.  On pretty much everything.  Well, that has to stop.  I had an interview earlier this week with Macy's.  The interviewer said that she's going to give the manager my information and have me come back in for another interview.  We'll see.  I've heard that before.

As well, I've had the phone ring twice in as many days, with interest with regard to applications that I had put in one six months ago, the other about a month ago or so.  Both jobs look promising so we'll see how it goes there as well.  I'm rather excited either way it goes!

Maybe I can be rather hopeful now and not so bummed out.

Come on cheerleaders, cheer me on!

No comments:

Post a Comment