Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hey Cheerleaders!

No I didn't forget where my computer was...


Last week I had family in from out of town and went a bit astray.

Soooo I wasn't a big fat loser this week. 

But!

I didn't gain neither which is nice.


One night in particular I went off the deep end of the diet.....


Well.......


Let's just say, I ordered my vegetarian Mexican cheese and onion enchilada but by the time it got to the table I was so provoked and frustrated that I ended up getting a nice ice cold one of these...
It was draft, tall and really quite BIG and with the lime......rather tasty.  By the time it was done, I was nice and settled and told I had a nice glow about me.  lol  Hell, by the time I was done, I didn't care any longer why it was that I was pissed off because I was going home and was no longer going to be around the person who put me in the funk I was in.  Dos Equis is a beautiful thing I've come to believe!


Although, I do have to admit cheerleaders, I am in need of your help a bit more now than ever before.

The Wonder One hit his goal weight a few weeks back and I realized that I'm now doing this alone.  I'm not doing this so much with someone like I was when he and I were doing it together.  Kinda changes things a bit.  Kinda bums me out a bit.  That's where you come in.  I need to hear a little bit from ya, let me know you're there.  Breathe heavy if you have to, cough, do something to let me know you're there.

That way I don't feel so alone in this.


Otherwise, it'll get a bit lonesome and frustrating.

We can't have that now can we?

Nahhhhhhh, didn't think so!

Thanks!  I knew you could do it!

Now that everything is back to quasi-normal around here, posting should resume as it was before with posts being what they were.  So just bear with me and you'll get your reviews on Thursdays, Playlists on Fridays, etc.

Oh yeah and by the way....

The Wonder One and I found the coolest thing at Sears...

We're going to go and get a stationary bike!  We're going to put it in the livingroom so that the barnacle can try to swing a leg over it (hey, now, stifle the laughter) and get on and ride it.  We'll all take turns on it upstairs.  It's a nice little machine.  Now that Sears is doing lay-a-way again, we're able to utilize that feature without putting it on our credit card (saving on finance charges and all) and having something to look forward to!  I'm rather chuffed!  I can't wait.  I'm just looking forward to seeing if the barnacle can get on it.  And yes I have to admit I am trying to stifle a laugh....

No comments:

Post a Comment