Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's Wednesday...

So today, The Wonder One and I both weighed in.

Today he hit his goal!  I'm so proud of him!  He's lost 50 pounds!

Today I'm a loser...just glad I can say that lol.

Lost a 1.5 this week to take me to 258.  Still trying to get to that elusive 257.4 which is my 2nd goal to hit my 10% goal.  My next goal once I hit this one will be 222 pounds. 

You may be thinking "But Chubby Butt, why 222?  I mean it's a cute number and all, but kinda odd don'tcha think?"

Nah, I'll explain why.

222 pounds is what I weighed before I got pregnant.  It was the last number I remember weighing as an adult.  Before that, I don't really have any sort of recollection of what my weight was.  So with 222 being weight goal number 3, weight goal number four will be to break 200.  Once I hit 199, I honestly have no idea what my goal weight will be after that.

At 5'6" my understanding is that I should be 130 pounds, 100 for the first 5 feet and 5 pounds for every inch after that.  So I dunno.  We'll have to wait and see how it goes.

Here's to crossed fingers and 0.6 of a pound!

Hugs and Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment