Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's Wednesday...

What a week it's been!

I'll just get straight to the point...yes Cheerleaders, I was a big fat loser! lol

I dropped 2 pounds this week taking me to 248!

Very happy indeed!  At least the scale is moving in the other direction this week.  I know that there are periods where the scale will spend several weeks going in the direction I want it to go in then all of a sudden for no reason at all it'll start moving in the opposite direction.  Very frustrating indeed.  *sigh*  That's why I do this and stick to this blogging, so that maybe I can see a pattern of sorts.  Or maybe there's no pattern and I just have to deal with the fact that there are just going to be times like this. 

I don't know.

I guess it's just a matter of sucking it up I guess and moving forward and not wallowing in it and not letting it get me down.  I let it get me down then it wins.

I'm not going to let THAT happen, now am I?

1 comment: