Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A special post dedicated to someone special...

  I just wanted to take this time to say thank you to the one person that has influenced me the most for more than half my life.  He's been there for more than just the bad times, he's been there for the hell.  He's also been there for the good times too.  I just want to say to The Wonder One Happy Anniversary & Happy Valentine's Day...
Our Wedding Cake (I designed, the the baker and The Wonder One tweaked it to make it better)
You are the Bacon to my Eggs
You are the Peanut Butter to my Jelly
You are the Smile to my Face
You are the Horizon to my Sky
You are the Mashed Potatoes to my Gravy
You are the Cheese to my Macaroni
You are the Bubbles to my Bath
You are the Milk to my Chocolate Chip Cookie
You are the Ketchup to my French Fries
You are the Wings to make my heart soar
Most of all You are the Icing to my Cupcake, because you give my life that something extra, that something sweet & worthwhile.
 
 

 


 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You make every day worth getting up for and I thank you for the last 22 years.  For all that we've been through, without you, none of it would've been worth it.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for convincing my heart to say "yes", it was the best thing I ever did.

I love you.
Happy Anniversary Baby <3

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary yourself, and Happy Valentine's Day. I love you, too. You're the one that makes life worthwhile, I hate it when you're not around. Asking you to marry me was the best thing I ever did. I'm so proud of you for learning how to swim. I know we just finished the Mile High Ice Cream Cake, but where's that cupcake from the picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol @ you!

      That damned hollow leg of yours! I swear no matter how much you eat it seems to never get full!

      Sorry to tell you but that cupcake is just a photo I scoured the internet for =( so no more yummies for you to munch on unless we get them while we're out and about.

      lol @ you...

      Delete
  2. I completely teared up when reading this post. Nothing makes me happier than seeing the love between two individuals. I only hope that I have the same bond as I grow older. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that you do too and never ever let anyone steal your smile, when you find that someone is doing that, they are not worth keeping in your life. No matter how much you love them. The Wonder One and I have had our ups and downs, I won't lie. But it's through it all that I can say that I wouldn't change any of it because I can't imagine anyone else. Remember that movie a couple of years ago "UP"? In the beginning when they were telling the love story of the old couple? I think it only took 8 minutes to tell that part of the story, but for me, it was the most powerful part of the story and it had me literally (I kid you not) sobbing and snotted up like a fool. We had to pause the movie so I could get more tissues. So trust me, I'm right there with you. ;-)

      You'll have you're own love story and I can't wait to hear about it <3

      Delete