Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday Review...

Today's review is with regard to a toss n' go product....

One thing that I don't do enough of is drink enough water.  Something that I do that helps me to reach that goal is I use those little flavor packets that different companies put out.  First Crystal Light put them out then store brands followed suit when those were successful.  I found that my favorite are from Wal*Mart, the Great Value brand.  The reason being is that they have a wide variety of flavors and at $1.74 for a box of 10, they are a grand bargain and you don't feel guilty for picking up 2 or 3 of them!

My favorite flavor at the moment is Cherry Limeaid, which is soooo yummy!  There are not words to describe the joy that this gives me, lol.  They are sweetened with Aspartame (which I know I want to get away from, but right now, I can't) and have artificial colorings in them.  At 5 calories a serving it's not quite a dietary steal, but still, it gets me drinking more water. 

Now.....if I can just drink water plain.....I'd be doing REALLY good....

No comments:

Post a Comment