Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It's Wednesday...

And it's time to see if I'm a big fat loser...or not.

Given how under the weather I've been and with the water weight I've been putting on and taking off, I'm surprised I've managed to keep any sanity to do anything.

But I keep plodding along like I always do.  Can you tell by my tone, I'm still frustrated and a bit down?

That's because I am.  Yes, the medication is helping.  I've lost since last week (-1 pound) however I didn't have to change the sidebar because well, I'm still at 263.  GRRR.  Right now, my goal is to get down to the 250's.  Just 3 more pounds.  Well actually 4, lol, but I won't be picky at this point.

An the wonder one?  Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled and so proud of him, but dammit, I want a weigh in like him....he lost 4 1/2 pounds (again!) this week!  *clap clap clap*  If I could just get past this unknown/unseen hurdle that's holding me back, I know I'd start picking up speed again.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment