Monday, August 15, 2011

Surprised...

It's been in the past whenever I've been sick and had to take time off from working out and whatever it is that I'm doing to get healthier that I've fallen off the wagon and not done what needs to be to get back on the straight and narrow.

Not saying that I have just yet as it's nearly 6 in the morning on a Monday and I've been up all night smacked in the face with a raging case of insomnia (ahhh my life as an insomniac...while the wonder one has narcolepsy...God's cruel joke!)...all that's said to mean that I won't be getting to the gym first thing in the morning all bright and shiny raring to go.

What it is meaning is that I AM ready to get back to the gym and I'm not looking for an excuse not to go.

Will wonders never cease?  It's kinda cool....

No comments:

Post a Comment