Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Channeling Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

The barnacle actually says "I wanna get outta the house today, would you take me to the store?"

*Note:  That audible thud you just heard was my jaw hitting the floor.


So I take her to that store with the concrete floor.  You know the one.  It's so big that if you stand at one end you can see the curvature of the earth?  It's a part of someone's club?  Yeah....I see you nodding....that's the one.  So I take her to the store so she can buy whatever it is she's wanting to buy.  Am I surprised that she's wanting to ride in a buggy?  Not so much.  Am I surprised that I am bored out of my mind and contemplate walking laps around the store for a workout?


Uhhhh, yeah, stunned would be accurate.

THEN she finally shows up and decides she's done. lol, Gotta love trying to care for a barnacle AND yourself.  Needless to say she showed up before I got to start walking laps.  Good thing, had I started walking laps around that store, I don't think she would've ever caught up with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment