Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I just visited the Ben & Jerry's Our Flavors page because of the vibrant brusher....grrr

I just visited the Ben & Jerry's Our Flavors page.  


The vibrant brusher has all day been a bad influence on me I'll have you know.  She's bad and I love her for it, lol, but as of yet I have not given in!  She told me of Ben & Jerry's new flavored ice cream.

She had no idea the tizzy it would send me into.

Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream!

Yes, there, I said it.

I did the points crunching.  Yes, I admit it.  I did it.

A serving size of the diet crushing yummy sounding nerve soothing delight is ONLY a 1/4 of the package and turns out to be only 7, yes, count 'em, SEVEN points!!

I may just have to get in on that.  Not this week though. 

Not after the last few weeks I've had.  My morale can only take so much of a beating.

No comments:

Post a Comment