Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I could've gone all day without hearing this...

A dear old friend of mine (not that she's old, just that in the longevity of friends, she's been a friend for a long while, like the frenchie has) sends me a message.  She says:

"Love your blog! I know we were not in touch when I went through my weight battle (and still it goes on...it's never ending btw)....please know I'm here for ya! Cheering from north of the border :) Keep up the good work babe"

...And still it goes on...it's never ending btw....*THUD*.....the darby one doesn't know that she's thrown me into a fit of depression!  And a mild concussion and a headache, because now I'm getting my exercise slamming my head against the desk!  While the reasonable side of me knows that this will be an ongoing battle.  Because I see her (who was once a thick girl ~~ I never saw her as being fat, just *chunky* seriously, she never was, she lost some mad weight and now looks slammin'! She even went on to join the fire department!  That's how good she did!) now and think..."the darby one did it, but can I really do it?" 

The darby one lets me know that she too is in my cheering section and that I can do, I just have to keep plowing through.  She too had issues with the heat or more to the point she states that "I too am retaining water like a camel ready for a journey across the Sahara!"  Well, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that can be used right now as a floatation device!

Yep, that's one of many of my cheering section.  Getting me to laugh and to see that I'm not the only one to battle this alone.

But still I could've gone blissfully ignorant and in denial for a little while longer not knowing it would be a constant struggle!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment